Tuesday 30 June 2015

Nuxe Men short reviews

Introducing NUXE Paris MEN .....

1. MULTI-USE SHOWER GEL 
With its plant-derived cleansing base and physiological ph , this foaming gel gently cleanses face, body and hair 3 in 1 with 95% ingredient of natural origin importantly without paraben. Suitable for all skin even sensitive skin too.

Enjoyed using it a lot. It's very hydrating and refreshing. 

2. MULTI-PURPOSE EYE CREAM 
Help reduce anti-puffiness + anti-dark circle + anti-aging which contain oak and hornbeam extract which also help smooth the eye contour area (Natural-Origin Hyaluronical Acid) and protect from visible sign of aging (Araucaria Extract and Vitamin E ) Can be apply Morning / night and suitable for contact lens wearer.

Good for night owls and people who stare at PC for long hours. Helps to reduce my puffiness in day and slightly lightens my dark eye rings. Most importantly, it helps to hydrate them and thus reduce appearance of fine lines around my eyes! 

3.ANTI-IRRITATION SHAVING CREAM  Dense and creamy foam with sandalwood extract for easy and precise shave to reduce any post-shave redness or irritation.

Been shaving without anything on. 
Finally, a shave that makes me redness-free. It soothes my sensitive skin and it makes shaving moment enjoyable. Errrrrr.. Hey u get what I mean, boys. Haha!! Nothing Kinki here uh! 
Apologise for the blurry photo. 
Well, you guys should totally try it! That's all folks. 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about this nuxe men product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete